Four signs your life may be out of balance:
•Your “to do” list is never-ending.
You feel you are very busy but not sure you are accomplishing anything.
•You feel burned out.
•You’re constantly tired, have a headache or emotional distress.
•You feel like you are living someone else’s wishes and have lost your direction.
What can you do?
1. Acknowledge and accept that you cannot do everything all the time.
2. Manage yourself, not time. By being proactive and realizing the power of choice, you know what you do have control over.
3. “Add and subtract.” To do more of one thing, you must do less of others.
4. Just say “No.” Boundaries are important.
5. Schedule time for yourself.
6. Life is a journey, not a destination.